Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Guns Indroduction

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to my blog.  This is my opportunity to share one of my big passions with everyone who can read.   It's no secret to my family and friends that I love guns.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  Oddly enough I use to.  I use to have a fear and uneducated opinion on guns.  Even after I purchased my first handgun at 21 I still wasn't totally sure about guns.  I just knew I was drawn to them, I enjoyed shooting, and I knew they had a very practical application in life; whether that is for sport, hunting, competition, or home defense.  It wasn't till after I decided I wanted to try my hand a law enforcement at the age of 26 that I really began to understand guns and "gun people".

That transformation has been even more dramatic since just last year after stumbling across a website that Google said could answer a question I had.  That site turned out to be a God-send to me and has opened my eyes, ears, and mind to what is truly going on in the world around us.  That site has been CalGuns.  I'll post more on them in another blog.

The purpose of this blog is to force me to do something productive with my time and my guns.  I know there are many new shooters out there, and even more who are curious about guns.  I hope this blog will be useful to you.  I plan on doing reviews, Q&A, demonstrations, how-to, tutorials, and education on guns and current laws.  I'm not a professional or authority on any part of shooting, but I know enough to get people going in the right direction.  I'm no full blown expert, but kind of an  expert-ish on most any subject pertaining to guns.  If I don't know the answer, I'll search it out, and make it a learning experience for us both.  I hope you'll join me.

Shoot Safely,

Jason, aka TheExpertish.
TheExpertish@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. just dropped in to wish you luck on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many people who don't have any knowledge about guns. And it is good to give them training about the gun knowledge and gun laws.I am also gun lovers and spend a lot of time in internet to know about guns.
    ___________
    MA Firearms Safety Course.


    ReplyDelete