Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Tale of Two Blogs

I posted in my introduction about my other blog, TheExpertish On Outdoors, that I will be maintaining two separate blogs about my passion towards the outdoors and shooting.  They often intermingle and should, but both subjects can carry TONS of material that I felt deserved their own attention.  Plus, not everyone is into the outdoors who likes guns, and visa versa.  Feel free to follow what interests you most, or hopefully both.
http://theexpertishoutdoors.blogspot.com

Shoot Safely,

Jason, aka TheExpertish
TheExpertish@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love guns especially the old guns. In my free times, I love to go for outdoor shooting. To improve my shooting accuracy, i have hire a professional firearm instructor.
    _____________
    Firearms Safety Training MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. ammo for sale

    ReplyDelete